Towards a better and more productive future
How technology can help us on the journey to Sustainable Development Goals
In September 2015, the 193 member states of the United Nations adopted the 2030 Agenda for sustainable development. A vision of how to transform our world by eradicating poverty and ensuring a transition to sustainable development.
At the heart of the 2030 Agenda are the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). They cover developmental challenges in all countries, such as climate, biodiversity, energy, water, poverty, gender equality, economic prosperity, peace, agriculture and education.
At TeamEQ we are firmly committed to the aspirations of the 2030 Agenda. We know that technology which helps to eliminate barriers and put people at the center of decision making will be an essential tool to reach those goals. The sustainable economic growth of business will be based on prioritizing the health and well-being of employees, as well as supporting aspects like diversity and equality in the workplace.
In this article, we’ll focus on how TeamEQ’s team intelligence analytics platform can help our clients to reach three of the specific SDG goals from Agenda 2030:
SDG 8: Decent work and economic growth
At TeamEQ we value transparency and the democratization of information as an essential tool to achieve a better way of working, where human development is essential. Over the coming years, new business models will need to offer employees better conditions to ensure sustainable economic growth. Here’s how TeamEQ can impact the cultural transformation of your company.
- The ability to take concrete actions that demonstrably improve the emotional state of all employees.
- Protecting all employees. A guarantee that everyone in the company – regardless of position, age, gender or otherwise – can have a voice and give their feedback anonymously.
- Helping employees to acquire a greater sense of belonging and motivation and tracking the evolution of those aspects over time.
- A machine learning platform that takes into account the cultural context of the company and the teams, so that recommendations given are targeted more precisely and guarantee better development.
SDG 5: Gender equality
The TeamEQ methodology, with its “Team Health Index” and its unique approach to leadership, aims to supports diversity and equality in the workplace, as well as the well-being of employees as key variables to improve results. TeamEQ provides companies with a better perspective of their role in achieving the goal of gender equality in their workplace. An approach that will benefit all levels of the company, the women who work there and society in general.
- The TeamEQ platform analyzes employee data, taking gender into account, to make specific studies on current business conditions providing insights into how to improve equality at all levels.
- Helping companies to track their performance in terms of gender equality and publish studies that present the actions being taken.
- Equal access of women to management and decision-making positions through decisions based on real performance.
- Evolution of feedback given to the company and monitoring of the situation of egalitarian opportunities.
SDG 3: Health and well-being
Reducing employee stress and enhancing emotional health directly affects economic productivity and the progress of society. As we move towards new, more atomized models of working, TeamEQ can have a direct impact on the health and well-being of employees.
- Accurate and constant measurement of employees’ emotional health, level of stress and well-being.
- The ability to manage problems in real-time, picking up early warning signs and taking effective action based on data.
- Stress prevention and management within the company, reducing cost and the number of sick days and absenteeism related to stress.
- An average and annual evolution of the Team and Company Health Index.
- The capacity to take specific actions to improve the workplace and reduce stress.
Our commitment to 2030 Agenda
TeamEQ is committed to helping companies achieve economic growth through transparent, sustainable and “Intelligent” technology, which supports human development and reduces discrimination. By integrating Emotional Intelligence and Artificial Intelligence, TeamEQ is able to provide unique insights and actionable data that can help business and society to grow in a positive direction, towards the sustainable goals set out in the 2030 Agenda.
Want to know more about how TeamEQ can help your company to grow while promoting human development? Take a free trial here.
More information about SDGs:
Ph: United Nations Kosovo Team